Being a Shamanic Practitioner is like being a bridge between the other realm and our day to day life. My role is to be the communicator between the client and my helping spirits.
After a client contacts with me , I’ll start the work with a basic divination to get the information from my helping spirits and see if any treatments or what treatments can be done for the clients. The first basic divination is free.
Shamanic Healing cannot be done like ordering food from the menu. The treatments given to the client in the particular sessions are instructed by my helping spirits. After reviewing the message of my basic divination, client decides if he/she would like to go ahead.
2. Power Animal/Spiritual Guide Retrieval: Connect the client with the spiritual power.
3. Extraction: Removing the energy that doesn’t belong to the client.
4. Power Soul Retrieval: Restoring the soul parts the client lost after traumatic experiences.
5. Empowerment: Bringing the healing power of my helping spirits to the client.
6. Psychopomp: Taking the soul cross over to the light and/or checking the status of the family member who passed away.
7. Family and Systemic Constellation: Discover people’s entanglements in the fates of previous members of client’s families. We use figurines to set up the energy field of the client’s family system. When the energy field and the interaction among families on the soul level are out in the open, the client can find a resolution of the entanglement more easily.